Southern California Ant Control
Dependable Ant Removal Services From Trained Professionals in Southern California
Ants aren’t just a threat at a picnic. These little invaders can easily march through your home like an invading army, swarming everything in their path and leaving scent trails behind for other ants to follow later. That’s why killing them with store bought ant killer often provides little help. You may kill the ones you see, but their friends and family quickly reappear.
If that’s your experience, call All Pest Pros today for an appointment. We’re known across Southern California for getting the job done fast and done right. Our technicians are equipped with all the latest pest control tools and technology (including eco-friendly options for special cases.) With our low rates and guaranteed satisfaction on every job, All Pest Pros is your best choice for expert ant control in Southern California.
If Ants Are Your Problem, All Pest Pros Is the Solution!
The beginning of your pest control solution is to identify the type of ant infestation you’re dealing with. There are countless species of ants around the world, but only a few are likely to be invading homes in Southern California. After our technician has identified the species on your property, a carefully formulated plan to get rid of them is put into action.
Types of ants you are most likely to find in Southern California include:
- Argentine Ants: Argentine ants are small, non-stinging ants that are brownish in color, but they can be one of the most troublesome home-infesting pests. They like moist areas outside, but when the weather cools, they enter through gaps and small cracks in your home to find shelter. And, because they support many queens, they bread quickly, leading to large colonies of worker ants causing problems in your home.
- Carpenter Ants: Carpenter ants are large, non-stinging ants which, despite their name, do not ‘build’ like carpenters. Instead, they excavate and tunnel through wood causing structural damage to your home.
- Little Black Ants: Little black ants are small and extremely common in North America. They nest underground, beneath tree rocks, as well as in tree bark—meaning they may infest woodwork in your home or business. They are attracted to sweet things, and their colonies reproduce and swarm rapidly during the summer
- Odorous House Ants: The odorous house ant is small with a dark brown and black color. They release a rotten, coconut-like scent when they are crushed, and nest under stones and pavement. You are most likely to find them in your home during the winter.
- Pharaoh Ants: Pharaoh ants are quite small and have a yellowish or brownish color. These stinging ants are predators to other insects and are known for spreading bacteria. Pharaoh ants live in colonies with hundreds of thousands of workers and tend to swarm areas where large quantities of food lying out.
- Red Imported Fire Ants: Red imported ants are known for their aggressive stinging, which can be fatal in concentrated doses. They often destroy other species of ant colonies and tend to swarm in numbers anywhere between 30,000 and 100,000. Despite their name, these medium-sized ants may have a reddish or blackish color.
- Southern Fire Ants: Southern fire ants are common in the lower altitudes of Southern California. They are about 1/4th of an inch long, have a reddish-brownish color, and carry a very painful sting. They build nests in mounds under stones, boards, or anything else that provides cover. They are also sensitive to vibration, so if you step over a southern fire ant colony, they may start to swarm instantly.
- Thief Ants: Thief ants are very small and have a pale brown color. They can easily make their way into homes through cracks and crevices around your home. Their trails are often found in kitchens and bathrooms, and around windows of your home.
- Velvety Tree Ants: The velvety tree ants, as their name suggests, nest in trees, oftentimes near streams and other small bodies of water. They are more common in mountainous areas, and may infest wooden parts of your property. Be extremely wary if you see a velvety tree ant, since they are known for their poisonous bites.
Am I Dealing with an Ant Infestation?
No matter what type of ants you have, you can count on All Pest Pros to get rid of them. We know how to eliminate existing ant scent trails, so ants are kept from following those paths you’re your Southern California home again. Call for a free estimate today and take the first step towards making your property an ant-free zone.
You may be dealing with an ant infestation if:
- Ants have overrun exposed food in your house
- You have spotted ant nests around your property
- There are ants around your pet’s food and water bowls
- You frequently see stray ants around your home
- You have noticed ant pathways throughout your home
Got Ants? Get Rid of Them, with All Pest Pros!
It is important to avoid leaving out exposed food as much as possible, so you do not attract ants to your home or business. However, if you have noticed ants on your property, you can count on All Pest Pros to get rid of them. With satisfaction guaranteed and money-saving specials All Pest Pros can get the job done efficiently and affordably, so you can get back to your normal life. Call to schedule an appointment with one of our professional technicians today and find out for yourself why locals love our ant control company.
“If I can give 10 stars I will!!”- Maris B.
“I recommend All Pest Pros to anyone with a termite or vermin issue.”- Alex P.
“They have been around for a while because they get the job done!!”- Pamela T.