Cockroach Control in Southern CA
All Pest Pros: Where Killing Cockroaches Is Our Business
Cockroaches are one of the most common and despised pests in the world. They are yummy food for birds and mice, but no one wants them living in their home. They have an almost mythical reputation, and numerous urban legends and tall tales have sprung up surrounding them. But while the cockroach can survive in many different environments and under extreme conditions, they can’t survive All Pest Pros!
At All Pest Pros, our highly trained pest control technicians utilize specialized equipment to get rid of your cockroaches, so you don’t have to.
After they establish the extent of the problem and remove the food source, our technicians devise a treatment plan designed to thoroughly wipe out these nasty insects. While cockroach treatments typically involve pesticide use, All Pest Pros employs methods that reduce the risk to people and animals. Using an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach that utilizes IPM methods to control roach infestations quickly and efficiently.
For more information about our cockroach control process, dial (888) 745-7065.
Cockroaches – We Can Kill Them Quick!
Contact our cockroach experts today if:
- You have noticed live cockroaches around your property: The old saying that if you see one cockroach in your home, hundreds more are hiding out of sight might be an exaggeration, but it is true cockroaches don’t live alone. So, even a single cockroach can be a sign there are many more scurrying around your property.
- You have found dark droppings in cabinets or drawers: Cockroaches eat pretty much anything and leave behind droppings that look like coffee grounds or black pepper. If you have roaches, you’ll likely find these droppings in kitchens cabinets, drawers, closets, and any other place roaches like to hide out. But unlike coffee and black pepper, cockroach droppings can carry a range of bacteria including salmonella, staphylococcus and streptococcus. Ingested bacteria can survive in the cockroach's digestive system for months and can be transmitted to humans when humans eat food contaminated by cockroaches.
- There is a foul smell in the air: Cockroach droppings contain pheromones that attract other cockroaches to their area, but to humans, cockroach feces has an unpleasant, musty smell. The stronger the smell, the more likely it is that you’re dealing with a bad cockroach infestation.
- There are smear marks along your walls: In areas with elevated moisture levels, cockroaches leave dark smear marks on the walls where they travel or rest. These smears are most seen on horizontal surfaces and wall-floor junctions where cockroaches are active.
- You have spotted cockroach eggs: Cockroaches lay capsules, or ootheca that can contain hundreds of eggs. These capsules look different depending on the species of cockroach, but they are likely to either be circular or segmented, and brown or tan in color.
- There are dead cockroach skins lying around: Cockroaches shed their skins between 5 and 8 times throughout their life cycle. Seeing these shed skins around your home or business is an almost surefire sign of a cockroach infestation.
- You have experienced unexpected property damage: Cockroaches will attempt to eat their way through virtually anything, especially anything food-related. As a result, you may not only see evidence of their bite marks on food packaging, but also on thin leather and paper items. If cockroaches are causing visible damage to your property, don’t wait. Call All Pest Pros today to make an appointment for us to get rid of your cockroaches.
Cockroaches? Call the Experts at All Pest Pros Today!
We know getting rid of cockroaches may seem difficult, but All Pest Pros professionals use the most advanced technology available and special techniques to quickly conquer your roach problem. Contact us today don’t forget to ask about our money-saving specialsfor pest control services. With free phone estimates on cockroach control and more, it’s always a good time to call All Pest Pros.
We are available by phone toll-free at (888) 745-7065, or you can click here to request cockroach extermination online.
“If I can give 10 stars I will!!”- Maris B.
“I recommend All Pest Pros to anyone with a termite or vermin issue.”- Alex P.
“They have been around for a while because they get the job done!!”- Pamela T.