Termite Control in Southern California
Comprehensive Termite Treatment & Inspection
Termites are sneaky pests that work behind the scene to cause more than two billion dollars in damage each year to homes in the United States. But you don’t have to worry when you call All Pest Pros. Our professionally certified inspectors are trained to search your home or business for termites inside and out, examining everything from your attic to the crawlspace to below your home. Consulting with one of our termite control experts now can stop termites dead in their tracks, thereby limiting the damage they cause to the structure of your home and saving you a lot of money in wood repairs.
To make an appointment or request an estimate by phone, call toll-free at (888) 745-7065.
How Long Does Termite Treatment Last?
It's not unusual to be concerned if the potential risk of termite infestation can reoccur after treatment. Average treatments last about 5-years. Liquid treatments can last a little over the 5-year mark. Whereas bait treatment typically only lasts for a year and would need routine maintenance.
Call to Schedule Your Free Termite Inspection Today!
During your free inspection, our termite specialists not only look for evidence of Drywood Termites and Subterranean Termites, they also look for Fungus and Dry Rot, as well as other conducive conditions that might lead to future termite infestations. This includes plumbing leaks, debris in the soil under your structure, or soil that sits too high against your property’s exterior walls.
Then our inspectors work together with our professionally trained and licensed technicians to device a customized plan to eradicate termites from your home.
Call to Schedule Your Free Inspection if You Notice Any of the Following Signs:
- Swarmers/Wings: You might see flying termites, known as swarmers, or alates around your property at the beginning of an infestation. As the amount of these termites increase, you might see discarded wings near windows, doors, or other access points to your home or business.
- Warped or Hollow Wood: Termites produce moisture so you may notice that your doors and window frames are warped and blistered during an infestation. This will appear as if you have water damage, but termites could be the culprit. Also be on the lookout for wood that sounds hollow when you knock on it, because termites consume wood from the inside out, leaving a thin veneer of timber or paint.
- Droppings: Termites (especially Drywood Termites) leave droppings behind that look like coffee grounds or sawdust, so if you see sawdust and you haven’t been sawing, you probably have termites.
- Mud Tubes/Galleries: Mud tubes, also known as galleries, are small protective tunnels made of soil, wood, and droppings, that termites use to shield themselves and ward off predators. Subterranean Termites build tunnels out of fecal matter which they use to travel underground or into places like your garden. Drywood Termites tend to make tunnels along the grain of wood. These tunnels allow termites to travel back and forth between a food source and a nest.
- Clicking Sounds: Termites bang their head against wood and shake their bodies to alert other termites of danger. They are also noisy eaters, making sounds as they chew through wood. While these sounds will all be quiet to the human ear, you may be able to detect a persistent clicking noise if there are termites on your property.
All Pest Pros specializes in non-fumigation treatments. All Drywood Termite-infested areas found during inspection are drilled into and pressure-injected with a caution-labeled termiticide. To help prevent future termite infestations, any exposed unpainted framing is treated with a foam solution that dries onto the wood completely clear. This leaves a residual protective barrier to help guard against future infestations.
If you have a raised foundation and Subterranean Termites are present, we will treat both sides of the foundation wall, as well as all support piers. Slab structures require half an inch holes to be drilled in order to pressure inject the soil.
Many customers prefer these methods rather than a whole house fumigation because they can be completed in just a few hours and cause little disruption to the homeowner, but we also offer whole house fumigation services.
While All Pest Pros offers localized and specialized treatments to remove termites from your home, sometimes whole house fumigations are the best option to treat large infestations and infestations that are not visible and accessible. Fumigation can reach where sprays and other typical pest control materials cannot, ensuring the complete eradication of termites and other pests.
Fumigation is not only a safe and effective way to eradicate termites in hard to reach places, it kills them in every life stage, from eggs to adults so you won’t have baby termites growing up to cause you problems later.
For more information on fumigation services and to learn whether this is the best treatment for your situation, call us today at (888) 745-7065.
All Pest Pros provides a free one-year warranty on all our localized termite treatments and two years on all fumigations. This means that, if you find evidence that termites have returned to your home, we will treat your home again free of charge.
Extended Termite Warranties
We’re committed to the well-being of your home. That’s why, after your initial warranty has expired, All Pest Pros offer an extended annual warranty on both Subterranean and Drywood termites. This warranty includes an inspection and on the spot treatment anytime termites are found to be active on your property.
“If I can give 10 stars I will!!”- Maris B.
“I recommend All Pest Pros to anyone with a termite or vermin issue.”- Alex P.
“They have been around for a while because they get the job done!!”- Pamela T.