Rat & Rodent Control
Don’t Let Pests Scare You Out of Your Home
If you have heard noises in your walls or attic you probably have rats. These pesky creatures are not only scary, they often carry diseases and can cause significant damage to your home. And you might be surprised to find out they can fit into holes the size of a quarter, which means that even the smallest imperfections during the construction and roofing of a home can lead to a rat infestation.
The good news is that even though there are many ways rats and other larger rodents can enter your home, they won’t bother you for long when you have All Pest Pros by your side. Our qualified and experienced technicians know how to find and seal off the obvious and not-so-obvious entry points that rats might use to invade your home. Then, once they’re sealed off, we’ll work to catch every rat inside your home leaving you to sleep peacefully knowing your home is rodent-free. And, because rats and rodents are relentless and can chew new holes to reenter your home, our technicians will also install exterior rodent bait stations, providing a food source designed to control the rodent population and prevent them from reentering and causing additional damage.
Our highly trained technicians will also identify conditions around your home that make it an appealing place for them to settle in. Rats are often content to stay outside when it’s warm, but they’ll try to make their way inside your home when the cold weather sets in.
Call now for a free inspection and ask about our money-saving specials on rodent proofing your home.
To find out more about how we can keep rats off your property, call (888) 745-7065 now.
We Specialize in Rat-Proofing: Personalized Rat a& Rodent Solutions for Your Home
At All Pest Pros we promise to determine the best solution for your specific situation, rather than using a “one size fits all” approach. We understand that every property is different, so our rodent and rat control experts promise to take the individual needs of your home or business into account.
When dealing with rats, mice, and a variety of other rodents, our pest control technicians employ strategies to not only contain the problem, but to eliminate it completely.
After inspecting your property from top to bottom, our technicians get to work sealing off vulnerable areas and placing traps in sites of infestation. There’s a science to successful rodent removal, and we’re always working to find new and effective ways to keep the rodents away from your home or business.
Our exterminators know how to handle even the largest rat infestations and are equipped with the most advanced tools and technology on the market. Best of all, we offer outstanding warranties on rodent control. Discover why local homeowners love All Pest Pros, and call for an estimate on rat and rodent control today.
Signs that you may need rat or rodent control include:
- Droppings: Rat droppings are small and brown, closely resembling a dark grain of rice. The more you find these droppings around your home or business, the greater the chance you have a rat problem.
- Scratches/Footprints: Rats thrive in grease and dirt, which of course sticks to their bodies and tails. You may notice dirty trails they have left on surfaces throughout your home, as well as footprints in dusty or exposed areas.
- Noises: Rats are agile climbers and can easily make their way through your walls and up into your attic. If you hear a persistent scratching noise above your head, in walls, cabinets, closets, or cupboards, you likely have at least one rat in your home.
- Holes: Rodents such as mice and brown rats are known for creating shelter through extensive burrowing systems, in which they store food and build nests. You may notice entryways to these burrows through small holes in corners of your property.
- Nests: Rats will use whatever they can find to make a nest, including insulation, paper and cardboard, and other soft items around your home or commercial or residential property. Typically, these nests will be hidden out of sight, but the problems rats cause aren’t.
“If I can give 10 stars I will!!”- Maris B.
“I recommend All Pest Pros to anyone with a termite or vermin issue.”- Alex P.
“They have been around for a while because they get the job done!!”- Pamela T.