Bed Bug Extermination
Get Rid of Bed Bugs – The Bedtime Vampires!
Bed bugs are small, reddish-brown insects that are often mistaken for ticks or small cockroaches. Although bed bugs were nearly wiped out after WWII, they have unfortunately been on the rise in the United States over the past few decades, thanks in no small part to the ease of international travel. Bed bugs can survive months without feeding, making it possible to find them even in vacant homes. They live in beds, couches, curtains, and anywhere else they can hide. Worst of all, they leave nasty bites on your skin, which quickly turn into itchy red welts.
If you are dealing with a bed bug infestation, make sure to call All Pest Pros. We employ bed bug exterminators that will go above and beyond to make sure these blood-sucking pests are completely wiped out from your property. Our team (we also employ subcontractors for tenting) is trained to work quickly and efficiently, and is equipped with all the latest extermination tools and technology. We are also backed by a decade of industry experience, so you never have to question our qualifications. And while shady, untrustworthy pest control companies may try to tack on hidden fees or surcharges at the last minute, our rates are honest and upfront, so you always know exactly how much you are going to be paying when you hire our Southern California bed bug control pros. Call to banish your bed bug problem today, and find out why so many locals trust All Pest Pros for yourself.
To find out more about our bed bug extermination process, call (888) 745-7065. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
Bites & Other Signs You Have a Bed Bug Problem
Bed bug bites are not generally noticed at the time of attack. In fact, bed bug bites are easily mistaken for mosquito and other bug bites, because they start off as small, raised bumps. However, bed bug bites tend to become more painful over time, turning into red, itchy welts. Unlike fleas or chiggers which may bite around your ankles, it’s more common for bed bugs to bite arms, shoulders, and other exposed parts of your body. Bed bug bites are also usually lined up together, almost in a row. Watch out for the signs those bumps on your body are more than your average mosquito bites, and make sure you call All Pest Pros right away if you believe you have a bed bug problem.
Other common signs of bed bugs include:
- Blood stains on sheets and pillowcases: Although you may not notice bed bug bites at first, the longer they go on, the less subtle they will be. You are likely to see blood stains on sheets and pillowcases as bed bug infestations continue, indicating areas where they have bitten you.
- Dark spots of excrement: One of the many unpleasant things about bed bugs is the excrement they leave behind in tiny spots on your bed or other locations where an infestation has occurred. These dot-sized droppings are made of digested blood, and will have a darker rust or even black color once they dry.
- Eggshells: Bed bug eggshells are roughly one millimeter in length, so while it is extremely hard to see them, it is not impossible (having a magnifying glass helps.) Most of the time they are white in color, though they can be opaque as well. You may find bed bug eggshells near your headboard, along the sides of your mattress, below the cushions of your sofa, around wooden furniture, or on other surfaces where there is fabric in your house.
- Skins: Bed bug cast skins, or casings, are lighter colored than bed bug eggshells, and tend to get even lighter the longer they have been left behind. You may find molted bed bug skins in any of the same places you would find empty shells.
- A musty odor: Bed bugs release an offensive, musty smell from their scent glands. Some have described this odor as being tart, almost like the smell of coriander, though others have said it smells more like moldy clothes. No matter how the smell of bed bugs strikes you, however, it will not be pleasant, and marks another major sign it is time to call an exterminator.
While bed bugs can be hard to get rid of, All Pest Pros has the pest control skills and experience to take care of them ASAP, so you can sleep easy and wake up bite-free. We have a wide variety of options available to take care of a bed bug infestation, as well as plenty of experience finding where bed bugs are hiding—meaning we also know how to eliminate infestations completely. Our professional bed bug exterminators will make sure that your house is free of these pests once and for all, so you can put the nightmare that is bed bugs behind you.
Get Rid of These Stealthy Midnight Attackers!
No one should have to put up with bed bugs. That’s why All Pest Pros offers various coupons and specials, not to mention industry-leading warranties to save you money on our services. We also provide interest-free payment plans, in order to make our pest control options affordable for as many people as possible. And with free phone estimates available right now, you can feel free to call us anytime to discuss bed bug extermination in Southern California.
“If I can give 10 stars I will!!”- Maris B.
“I recommend All Pest Pros to anyone with a termite or vermin issue.”- Alex P.
“They have been around for a while because they get the job done!!”- Pamela T.